We are strongly committed to maintaining the privacy of your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site. The information we receive depends upon your actions when visiting the our website.
Information collected when you visit our website
We automatically collect and stores the following information about you when you visit our website:
- The date and time the request was received.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, or the proxy address of your Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL, CompuServe, and so on).
- The name and IP address of our server that received and logged the request.
- The resource on an our server accessed as a result of the request, such as the Web page, image, and so on.
- The query in the request. This field captures any criteria or parameters issued with a query.
- The name and version of your Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 7.0).
- The content of any sent or received cookie.
- The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that was accessed before the user made a request for our web site. The URL may be an outside address that is not related to our site.
Some parts of our website may use a “cookie”, which is a file placed on your computer hard drive, that allows us to log the pages you use in our site and to determine if you have visited the site before. The cookie captures no personally identifying information. We use this information to provide certain features during your visit to the website. You can set your browser to warn you when placement of a cookie is requested, and decide whether or not to accept it. By rejecting a cookie some of the features available on the site may not function properly.
Other than the automatic data collection described above, this site collects no personally identifying information.
The sole exception is when you knowingly and voluntarily provide information, such as when you fill in your name and address on the contact request form.
We use the information we collect for internal system administrative purposes to measure the volume of requests for specific website pages, and to continually improve our Internet site to be responsive to the needs of users. Your choice to use our website or to send electronic mail to Mistera will be considered your consent for Mistera to use the information collected therefrom as stated in this notice.